Content is king, but if no one is finding your website then you might as well be a peasant in the eyes of the internet. Knowing how people make their way to your site is key and finding someone who can resell SEO to you ca be the best way to find this information. Here are a few more facts that you should know about the importance of SEO resellers and the importance of SEO outsourcing.
1. Between 70 and 80 percent of Internet search engine users pay no attention to sponsored results. They instead choose organic results because the often feel as though they are not being sold to that way.
2. Did you know that there are over 100 billion global searches conducted online each month? SEO marketing is one of the best ways to make sure that your website is keeping ahead of as many of these searches as possible.
3. As many as 57 percent of business to business marketers claim that resell SEO has the largest influence on their lead generation. Working on your Google rankings can help you to also increase your lead generation.
4. Sixty five percent of mobile Internet users rely on their smartphone or tablet to find a local business in order to make a purchase. Investing in responsive web design is required to make sure that they are not choosing another company over yours.
5. Though this does not directly relate to search engine rankings or hire an SEO reseller program, did you know that the PageRank algorithm process is named for Larry Page, one of the co founders of Google? Continue reading here: www.infoherenow.com