Whether you have moved to a new town, your old dentist office has closed, or you just need to make a change as far as your current dentists goes, here are a few facts that you need to know before you start trying to find a dentist.
1. In 2006, roughly 600,000 people in the United States decided to get dental veneers as a way to cover up problematic teeth. The best place to have these done, in case you are thinking about undergoing the procedure, is at a great dentist office.
2. Dental veneers are usually made out of dental porcelain and adhered to natural teeth to provide them with a whiter and more attractive appearance. This is one of the best ways to get the results that you are looking for without spending all of the time that whitening and straightening procedures can require.
3. Approximately 74 percent of adults feel like a bad smile can hurt a persons chances at career success. This is probably because of the fact that Americans put such a huge amount of importance on looks and particularly first impressions.
4. According to a recent study conducted by the AACD, approximately 77 percent of cosmetic dental patients are female and seek out the best dentists to do the work for them.
5. As many as 60 percent of adults between the ages of 35 and 44 have lost at least one of their natural teeth. Most of these tooth losses are as a result of sports trauma or accidents. More like this blog.